- This event has passed.
Bay Area Metastatic Breast Cancer Symposium
October 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT
Are you a metastatic breast cancer patient or close to someone who is? Join us for an informative and inspiring program. Learn about new and future treatments, how to navigate in the clinical trial jungle, how to live with metastatic disease, how you can help to make a difference, and meet and connect with others in the Mets community.
- Adiba Barney – Patient Advocate, Bay Area CA
- Elly Cohen, PhD – Clinical Trials, BreastCancerTrials.org
- Eileen Consorti, MD – Breast Program Director, Sutter Health, ABSMC
- Jennifer Klemp, PhD, MPH – Survivorship, Univ of Kansas Cancer Center
- Sherri Mills, MS, PhD – Genomic Testing, Foundation Medicine
- Melinda Telli, MD – Treatment, Stanford Univ Med Center
- October 13, 2018
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- #AdvancedBC, #baymetsconf18 #bemorethanpink, #BCMets, #breastcancerresearch, #MBC, #metastatic, #metastaticbc, #metastaticbreastcancer, #TNBC, breast cancer, cancer research, clinical trials, free, quality of life, self care, survivorship, triple negative breast cancer
- Alta Bates Campus
2450 Ashby Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94705 United States
- Sutter Health