- This event has passed.
Breast Cancer and Younger Women
January 9 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
This workshop is for patients and their families, partners, caregivers, and friends who are interested in learning more about strategies for living with and managing a cancer diagnosis.
- Overview of Breast Cancer in Younger Women
- Unique Issues for Younger Women
- Precision Medicine & Sequencing Treatment
- Genetic Testing, including BRCA Mutations
- What Informs Treatment Options
- Updates on Clinical Trials
- Tools that Help Indicate When Chemotherapy is Indicated
- Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Managing Side Effects, Discomfort & Pain
- Quality-of-Life, including Sexual Health & Fertility Issues
- Practical & Emotional Coping Tips
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts