The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) is designed to provide state-of-the-art information on the experimental biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease, to an international audience of academic and private physicians and researchers.
This free CancerCare Connect® Education Workshop Series is for people living with breast cancer, their families, partners, caregivers, friends and health care professionals. Listen to these workshops over the telephone or connect to the webcast online.
- Updates from SABCS on the treatment of ER, PR & HER2 positive breast cancer
- The increasing role of diagnostic testing in informing treatment options
- Investigational new drugs in clinical trials
- New developments in the management of treatment side effects
- Key questions to ask your health care team
- Questions for our panel of experts