- This event has passed.
Cancer & the Workplace: Understanding Your Legal Protections
May 29 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
This workshop is for patients and their families, partners, caregivers, and friends who are interested in understanding your legal rights while receiving cancer care.
- Understanding the Meaning of Work
- Talking with Your Health Care Team about Work
- Managing Your Cancer Treatments while Working
- Understanding Your Legal Protections in the Workplace
- Disclosure & Communication with Human Resources, Supervisors, and Co-Workers
- Solutions to Address Workplace Challenges
- Tips to Creating a Plan to Continue Working
- Disability – Short Term, Long Term, SSD, SSI
- The Importance of Self-Advocacy
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts