- This event has passed.
Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments
April 15 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
This workshop is for patients and their families, partners, caregivers, and friends who are interested in learning more strategies for managing a cancer diagnosis and treating eye and vision related changes due to cancer treatments.
- Overview of Common Eye & Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments
- Causes & Risk Factors
- Discussion of Common Eye & Vision Changes
- Tips to Manage Dry Eyes, Watery Eyes, Itching Eyes, Blepharitis, Loss of Eyelashes, Cataracts, Floaters & Flashing Lights
- The Role of the Multidisciplinary Team
- Tips to Manage Low Vision
- How Eye Products May Help You Manage Eye & Vision Changes
- Clinical Trials
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team
- Guidelines for Eye Examinations & Check Ups
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts