- This event has passed.
MBC Engagement Webinar Series
December 13, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Listen to the live stream HERE
One key principle to meaningful patient-centered research is the inclusion of stakeholder perspectives, especially the patient perspective, for identifying the most important questions that need to be answered in addition to the most important patient-desired outcomes.
This webinar, “Panel Discussion on the Perspective of Oncologists that Treat Stage IV Metastatic Cancer Patients,” is the last in a series of three webinars from October to December of 2017 that will prepare clinicians, patients, and researchers involved in metastatic breast cancer research and treatment to engage more effectively with each other and will begin to highlight potential top research priories from each stakeholder’s perspective. These priorities will be discussed further at the Metastatic Breast Cancer Engagement Conference in June of 2018.
The target audience is:
– Metastatic breast cancer patients, caregivers and family members
– Clinicians, clinician scientists, and translational researchers who focus on studying and/or treating metastatic breast cancer
- December 13, 2017
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- #BCMets, #breastcancerresearch, #MBC, #metastatic, #metastaticbc, #metastaticbreastcancer, #metavivor, #metsterlife, #metup, #TNBC, breast cancer, cancer research, free, triple negative breast cancer
- Metastasis Research Society (MRS)
- Sentinel Node Oncology Foundation