- This event has passed.
MRS/Metavivor Engagement Webinar Series
January 16, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
One key principle to meaningful patient-centered research is the inclusion of stakeholder perspectives, especially the patient perspective, for identifying the most important questions that need to be answered in addition to the most important patient-desired outcomes.
This webinar, “Access Disparities in Cancer & Cancer Research Webinar,” is the second in a series of four webinars from December 2018 to March 2019 that will prepare clinicians, patients, and researchers involved in metastatic cancer research and treatment to engage more effectively with each other and will begin to highlight potential top research priories from each stakeholder’s perspective. These priorities will be discussed further at the Metastatic Cancer Engagement Conference in 2019, dates and details TBA.
The target audience is:
– Metastatic cancer patients, caregivers and family members
– Clinicians, clinician scientists, and translational researchers who focus on studying and/or treating metastatic cancer
- January 16, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- #BCMets, #breastcancerresearch, #MBC, #metastatic, #metastaticbc, #metastaticbreastcancer, #metavivor, #metsterlife, #peopleof color, #TNBC, breast cancer, cancer research, ethnic minorities, free, health disparities, race disparity, racial minorities, triple negative breast cancer
- Metastasis Research Society (MRS)
- University of Kansas Cancer Center