Triage Cancer Conference – Oakland
March 21 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PDT
Triage Cancer offers a series of FREE educational conferences for individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, advocates, and oncology healthcare professionals. Learn valuable information about navigating practical cancer survivorship issues, from beyond diagnosis, into post-treatment survivorship.
Triage Cancer Conferences include sessions on:
- Being an Empowered Patient and Advocate
- Navigating Finances After Cancer
- Understanding Your Health Insurance Options
- Navigating Your Health Insurance Coverage, Clinical Trials, & Appeals
- Being Prepared: Estate Planning & Other Documents
- Employment Issues: Working Through Treatment, Taking Time Off, Disability Insurance, and Returning to Work
Triage Cancer is also pleased to offer travel assistance to cancer patients and survivors, who would like to attend one of the Triage Cancer Conferences, but would not otherwise be able to attend because of the cost of traveling to the conference. More Information and Application.