- This event has passed.
CancerCare Webinar – New Perspectives in Clinical Trial Research
March 20 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
- Overview of Clinical Trials & Why They Are Important
- What Happens in a Clinical Trial?
- The Meaning of Informed Consent
- Benefits & Risks of Participation
- New Perspectives in Clinical Trial Research
- How & Where Clinical Trials are Conducted
- How You May Participate in Clinical Trials
- Specific Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Clinical Trials
- Accessing Resources for Clinical Trials
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts