- This event has passed.
Part I: Update on Triple Negative Breast Cancer
June 12, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
This workshop is for patients and their families, partners, caregivers, and friends who are interested in learning more about living with triple negative breast cancer.
- Overview of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Current Standard of Care
- New & Emerging Treatment Approaches
- The Role of Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials Updates
- Managing Treatment Side Effects & Pain, including Neuropathy
- Follow-Up Care Plan
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team
- How to Choose which Treatment Option is Best for You
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts