- This event has passed.
Understanding the Costs of Care & Health Care Coverage
June 12, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
This workshop is for patients and their families, partners, caregivers, and friends who are interested in understanding the costs of cancer care and health care coverage.
- Overview of the Medical & Indirect Costs of Treatment
- Talking with Your Health Care Team about Financial Concerns
- The Benefits & Limitations of Your Health Plans, Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid
- Living Wills, Health Care Proxies & Advance Health Care Directives
- Support for the Underinsured & Uninsured, including Medicaid & State & Federal Programs
- Other resources for financial support
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts