- This event has passed.
New Trends in Cancer Survivorship
June 18, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Watch a recording of the online webcast HERE
CancerCare Connect® Education Workshops are a cost-free way to learn about cancer-related issues from the convenience of your home or office. Leading experts in oncology provide the most up-to-date information on the telephone and online.
This workshop is for patients and their families, partners, caregivers, and friends who are interested in learning strategies for cancer survivorship.
- The Cancer Survivor Perspective
- Managing Post Treatment Side Effects/Late Effects
- Coping with Fear of Recurrence & Distress
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Treatment Summaries
- Survivorship Care Plan
- Follow-Up with Your Oncologist and Primary Care Doctor
- The Benefits of Communicating with Your Health Care Team
- Determining What is Important to You
- Clinical Trials on Cancer Survivorship
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts